This release, we’ve added 🔥 FLAME RAPTORS 🔥, 2 new raptor-based challenges, and a “repair” upgrade!
Flame Raptors are the most versatile enemies yet — they breathe fire:
And they’ll whip you with their tail!
The Raptor & RAPTOR INSANITY Challenges!
We added two new challenges featuring the flame raptors:
– Raptor Challenge – Ten fun levels with brand new raptor-appropriate layouts!
– Raptor Insanity – A VERY HARD challenge. We decided to try splitting this challenge into an easy and hard version, since we know not everyone enjoys getting slaughtered repeatedly. 😉
You’ll also find raptor levels in higher tiers of endless mode, and you can even spawn them with riders on Twitch streams!
Lose your arm, and can’t use your bow? Tired of hopping around on one leg?
Well, would you look at that!
Weird — wonder why there are scare quotes around “Repair”…
Other small improvements!
We also made a handful of smaller improvements we thought our wonderful fellow players would enjoy!
- Workshop levels can now use enemy deaths as triggers! (I think we may be getting close to Turing-completeness…)
- We fixed a bug with moving platforms resetting after death in workshop levels!
- You can no longer escape your damaged robot body by exiting and re-starting the game — player voxel damage now persists!
- Hammer blows to enemies faces are now consistently lethal!
And as always, we’re excited to subscribe to & play the awesome things you make next in the workshop!
Have fun with the raptors, and watch for our next post about what’s next!