This release, we’ve added 🔥 FLAME RAPTORS 🔥, 2 new raptor-based challenges, and a “repair” upgrade!
Flame Raptors are the most versatile enemies yet — they breathe fire:
And they’ll whip you with their tail!
The Raptor & RAPTOR INSANITY Challenges!
We added two new challenges featuring the flame raptors:
– Raptor Challenge – Ten fun levels with brand new raptor-appropriate layouts!
– Raptor Insanity – A VERY HARD challenge. We decided to try splitting this challenge into an easy and hard version, since we know not everyone enjoys getting slaughtered repeatedly. 😉
Lose your arm, and can’t use your bow? Tired of hopping around on one leg?
Well, would you look at that!
Weird — wonder why there are scare quotes around “Repair”…
Other small improvements!
We also made a handful of smaller improvements we thought our wonderful fellow players would enjoy!
- Workshop levels can now use enemy deaths as triggers! (I think we may be getting close to Turing-completeness…)
- We fixed a bug with moving platforms resetting after death in workshop levels!
- You can no longer escape your damaged robot body by exiting and re-starting the game — player voxel damage now persists!
- Hammer blows to enemies faces are now consistently lethal!
And as always, we’re excited to subscribe to & play the awesome things you make next in the workshop!
Have fun with the raptors, and watch for our next post about what’s next!